A staple down jacket with year-round versatility and retro striping.
The Fuego is our quintessential insulation layer. Made with responsibly sourced 800-fill down and a DWR-finished ripstop nylon shell, this lightweight insulated jacket is one we turn to year-round, from summer camping to winter wandering. And we made the shell water-resistant to keep you warm in wet conditions.
- Updated fit for improved comfort and range of motion
- Scuba hood for secure fit
- Elastic binding at hood and cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Two interior stash pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packs into internal pocket
- Shell: 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill responsibly sourced down
- 20D mini-ripstop nylon lining
- Weight: 14oz (397g)
All of the down insulation in the Fuego is Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, which means it comes from ethically sourced down and feathers through a transparent, audited supply chain. This ensures ducks and geese are not harmed in the making of our apparel.
This product is produced at a forward-thinking factory in northeastern China, where worker well-being is a top priority. The factory is also working to meet the highest standards of sustainability and efficiency.