Refined freeride Performance
A perennial favorite of magazine testers and professional skiers alike and known for its stable, powerful feel, the new Ripstick 94 W Black Edition is ready to over-deliver on their promise to female skiers looking for the ultimate, all-condition freeride ski.
Ripstick 94W Black Edition exhibits an uncanny blend of versatility and stability to conquer any conditions the mountain has to offer. On hardpack, it performs smooth and confident like an all-mountain ski, while in soft snow, it floats and slashes like a big-mountain ski. The Tubelite Woodcore, featuring, two carbon rods following the sidecut has been enhanced with QuadRod Technology optimized for women; two additional carbon rods located in the tip and tail, for elite power transmission with a balanced feel. Carbon Line, a mesh carbon weave located along the inside edges of the tip and tail is bonded by an additional layer of carbon under the binding for superior smoothness and promotes a natural flex pattern for intuitive power transfer with ease. Both technologies amplify our asymmetrical Amphibio profile to bring exceptional edge grip and maneuverability to our most versatile shape. All the tech is wrapped in a sexy and sophisticated, matte and gloss black feline design, giving this all-terrain tool a refined, look and feel.
- All-mountain footprint
- Best combination of flotation and edge grip
- Most versatile performance in any conditions
- Premium materials and technology tuned for women
- Expert female skiers that ski wherever the snow is best
- Length Radius
- 170 16.2)
- Ski Weight (g/ski)
- 1570 +/- 50g (170)
- QuadRod Reinforcement, TubeLite Woodcore, Carbon Line Technology, SST Sidewall
- More than 70% of the ski volume is made from natural and recycled materials (applies to all SW skis with a wood core)*
- 100% green energy in the production process. 2. More than 70% of the ski volume is made from natural and recycled materials
- Environmentally friendly printing technology. Graphics are produced using digital print technology that is environmentally friendly and VOC-free