Jagwire’s Pro LR2 rotors are made to improve the performance of any disc brake-equipped bike. Utilizing a 2-piece construction design, the LR2 rotors have a stainless steel braking surface to provide quiet, consistent stopping power. The lightweight aluminum inner spider features an integrated concentric ring and reinforced rivet joints to resist warping and improve durability.
- Stainless steel machined braking surface resists corrosion and is tuned to reduce braking noise
- Aluminum spider helps keep weight to a minimum
- Compatible with all popular disc brake pad compounds (organic/resin, metallic, and semi-metallic)
- Available to fit on ISO 6-bolt or Center Lock hubs, Jagwire offers options for nearly any disc brake bike
- 6-bolt rotors include T25 mounting hardware
- NOTE: LR2 rotors are NOT compatible with brakes with pads extend that below the caliper body. Examples include Avid BB7, Avid Juicy, Hayes HFX, and Hayes MX1