Eliminate dropped chains forever with the new OneUp Components Bash Guide.
As the trend for lower and slacker bikes continues, chainring protection is becoming even more important. Revised for 2019 the OneUp Bash Guide uses simple, one tool installation and adjustment as well as an all new tool less flip
The OneUp Bash Guide was developed with input from top EWS World racers and can be seen all over this years circuit. Reinforced Nylon bash guards and a back plate cut from 8mm thick 7075-T6 aluminum, ensure that the OneUp Bash Guide can handle the biggest hits, but at a weight of only 105g (34T) you may forget it’s even there.
NOT JUST FOR ENDURO RACERS.
The OneUp Bash Guide is equally at home on your trail bike, where the extra bash protection is a must for aggressive riders or on your DH rig. With the popularity of clutch derailleurs, it is no longer necessary to run a chain guide with a lower roller to effectively tension your chain. DH racers and Bike Park rippers will appreciate the huge reduction in drag with the elimination of the lower roller, without sacrificing any strength or chain retention.
The OneUp Bash Guide includes 3 different sizes of bash plate for compatibility with chainrings from 28-36T.
- Tool less upper guide flip
- Install without removing your crank
- Single tool install and adjustment
- Boost compatible
- Oval Compatible
- Black Stainless Steel hardware
- Includes 3 bash plates (28-30T, 32-34T, 36T)
- Patented US 10,053,188 Other Patents Pending
- Not compatible with current Trek Alloy Slash & Fuel EX (gen 6) carbon & Alloy frames.
- Not compatible with Ibis Ripmo & Ripmo AF frames.