The crafty German experts over at Schwalbe make the best tires ever. They pair a strong nylon weave with thick Kevlar lining, the synthetic material used in bullet-proof vests, for maximum puncture resistance.
The Schwalbe Marathon is the brand's most popular tire for city, touring and commuting. Sitting just below the Schwalbe Marathon Plus in terms of puncture protection but streets ahead in terms of value. Schwalbe's Green Guard offers 3mm of thick rubber on top of a Kevlar lining so you can ride easy. The “Anti-Aging” sidewall can withstand the typical cracking that results from overloading due to insufficient inflation pressure for much longer than your typical tire.
- 67 threads-per-inch prevent objects penetrating the casing
- Schwalbe's Green Guard 3mm thick recycled rubber lining offers superior tube protection
- Anti-aging sidewall prevents cracking due to overloading or low tire pressures
- Maximum load of up to 300 lbs (135 kg) contingent on tire size
- This is an Oversize product - Extra shipping fees apply